Saturday, May 22, 2004

post CUP FINAL: back to the real world. Millwall were really bad and Man Utd took the piss. What the fuck was Millwall's formation? If you're going to play 4-5-1 the 1 needs to be really really shit hot. Neil Harris is all right and nothing more. Had Wise started Harris and McCammon up front, who knows. Ifill and Cahill looked very normal on the day so perhaps now, on the bright side, that might scare off Premier teams from buying/signing them this summer. And bringing on the youngest ever player in a cup final was pretty farcical, I'm a fan and I've never heard of him before, I suspect in order to get into the records one way or another they just had a raffle for the youth team to see who wanted to be the player that beat the West Ham scum's youngest cup final player Paul Allen (ho ho). Bit of a bad day really, I can't say I'm proud of my team/club but at least we bloodied Roy Keane and that fucking freaky Wes Brown.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home