Sunday, July 25, 2004

July 6 (Tuesday): Everyone wears suits eventually. Today begins with a smile as opposed to a Pot Noodle and a wank.

Not long after getting into work Jimmy is hassling me for a latest on Acme Transport. This is kind of frustrating because they have really taken their time to get the base information to me so it is a bit unfair as I have only just been able to commence work on the job, although at least two days are already down to the job, two wasted days. Disheartening.

Mid morning Chris texts me telling me he is back in a few weekends time and says we should hatch plans. This is the first time we have been in contact since my little paddy at the end of the last Hirameka gig a few weeks back, whoops. Glad things are cool though, really looking forward to hanging out.

The rest of today passes without incident, which in my book, equates to the fact that I manage to get through the day without upsetting anybody. As I walk home I begin to text Phoebe to confirm that we are still on for Saturday and just as I am typing it she sends me a text to confirm her plans. That's esp. That's magic. I end the night watching Blues Brothers on ITV, pretty much falling asleep immediately, Jake barely out of prison. I'm rubbish me.

np: Afghan Whigs - Regret (live New Order cover)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home